Friday, October 2, 2009

10 things about "me"

here it is
my "10 things about me"


One
firstly is i can get into another 'circle' easily
like i can get myself involve into it
usually there are some few peoples that is notsuppose to join
but for me...
i would like to try and explore something
new to me like and so i will get myself involve
but still... i have my own limitation that makes
me won't cross over the line.


Two
well...sometimes i get myself involve with
something "bad" or some "bad" peoples
still i do watch my own image
everyone has their own image
because image is your identity.


three
when i get involve into something
but still i can get myself out from the 'circle'
this is important to everyone of us
if we too into something and
we're not able to turn back to a clear mind and think.
this will cause some serious problems.


Four
thinking are important for me as well
like if we just stay in the 'circle' we used to stay with
and what we sees and think are just that much
which is a small 'circle'
and so
be open-minded are the way to accept
the other way to sees or think,
you'll slowly join another new 'circle'


Five
the network are also important for everyone of us
the bigger range of network you have
the more you'll learn
and your identity getting stronger and obvious
by the more 'circle' u link with.


Six
Popularity are also what I've been looking for
since the time i manage to another high school.
during that time, before the day i start my class in
another high school i tell myself
"i must jump into other circles"
and so the more i go and slowly my popularity are gaining
for me
my confidence come from
the more people know my identity
because it really brings me out from the other.


Seven
the way i sees things
i always be the 3rd person and from this position
you will never realize how clearly
things that are very complicated had
solve in your eyes.


Eight
what is mature?
this question stuck in my mind for quite a while
I still don't get what exactly mature is...
of course I asked many friends with different views
and i always get the same answer
" the way you think "
of course i know this but no one can tell
which is the actual way are mature ?


Nine
Each person has their own dream
dreams that can come true
or dreams that remain in their mind
well...i can say it's the way we find our
own purpose to live.
what we live for ?
for work? for money? for power?
it's up to us to decide what we live for
without dreams we don't even know where we're
actually heading to...
my dreams are quite flexible i can say...haha
but there're still a few dreams that we don't break
even we can't have it.


Ten

"Unknown"

this is what i fear the most of all time
i bet most of us have the same fear inside our heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment