Friday, October 2, 2009

1001

Hi! I'm back again...
well, it's been a while since i logged on to start blogging.

I'm now in 3rd Sem which is a short semester...
the last post was still in 1st Sem...haha
sorry for my laziness.

In this Semester,
I've only 5 subjects to study...
i thought it will be easy and more relax than the past few semester
although it's a short semester...
but i have to manage my time like hell
because the works are still the same...
and so our deadline become shorten then. T.T





i have a task that is...
post " 10 things about me "
hmm...this task was suppose to be done by
few weeks ago...

and so my Digital Design's lecturer, Sook Chiung...
she's still waiting my blog's update
and today during the talk
Confidence in Presentation - Plan and Prepare with the Six Thinking Hats
by Ms. Teh Hui Wan
she comes to me and said...
Low Ooi Teik, where's your blog???

and then

i was like... err???? blank suddenly
and i was thinking
OMG! she remembered my name...cham la cham la
my professional practice dah habis lar T.T

by the way
i still promise her i'll do it by today.

sorry ya.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment